I too an getting ready to purchase an AMD64 solution and have been
considering one with the nForce4 chipset.  I went to the AMD64-Gentoo
IRC channel and although not too many people responded the ones that did
had positive reviews of their respective boards (not too many problems).
My big concern is that Nvidia uses binary drivers for both their video
cards and I think for their new nForce chipsets.  I would prefer (I
insist) not to use binary drivers though.  Any further comments from
those that are currently using any AMD64 boards would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA,
Tres