baby root # host bullet
-bash: host: command not found

I don't handle my own DNS (I don't know how yet).  My
network consists of three PCs connected to a router
connected to a cable modem.  I've configured my
account with the domain name registrar for
espersunited.com to forward requests made of
espersunited.com to the IP address of my cable modem,
which I've been assurred will not change barring an
act of God.  When I type in 'espersunited.com' into
the address bar of mozilla I see the apache test page
(haven't gotten around to replacing it yet), so I
assume that it's going to the right page...

=====