I think I've gotten my DNS issues mostly sorted out.
Now I'm having a problem with sendmail on the server
box.  It won't let me send email to outside the
domain.  It won't even let me send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  It seems to think that
espersunited.com is an outside domain.  I searched on
Google, but didn't find anything.  I read through the
README.cf in the sendmail docs directory, but it made
no sense to me.  I remember that I had the problem
with relaying mail to external domains with Fedora
Core 1, but I don't remember how I solved it.  Can
anyone help me out with this?

=====