On 23:38 Fri 04 Mar     , James Colannino wrote:
> Sami Samhuri wrote:
>
> >There's at least one interested person...
> >

> Well then, I'll let you know what happens :)

Here's a neat little trick I learned on this list a couple of days
ago that might help.

If you open up a second console by doing "ctrl-alt F2", login as a
second user, and type

startx -- :1 &

or, in my case, I'm using xfce:

startxfce4 -- :1 &

you'll find that you have two X sessions for two separate users, one
on "ctrl-alt F7" and one on "ctrl-alt F8". Now the question is, how to
get each session going in a separate monitor, controlled by separate
keyboard/mouse. Haven't done the two monitor thing, I'll have to leave
that for you.

Bill Roberts