i was working on a couple other machines just now when my main fileserver just
spontaneously reboot itself.  i wasn't doing anything to it, it wasn't even
activated via the kvm.  i just heard a beep, switched to it and *poof* it had
rebooted itself.

the only thing it was doing at the time was serving a lot of files over nfs to
my desktop machine to satisfy amarok, though i don't see how that could be
the culprit.

i'm afraid it's been hacked, but i see no immediate evidence and rkhunter is
telling me "everything is ok".  help?  suggestions?

--
o great spirit, who made all races, look kindly upon the
whole human family and take away the arrogance and