Being dumb again. I really know nothing about graphic libraries.

I noticed many packages can be compiled with "ggi" or "sdl" USE flag, and
libsdl can be compiled with "ggi" USE flag, but libggi cannot be compiled
with "sdl" USE flag. Then I come to guess, since SDL can use GGI for
rendering, GGI should be some lowever level graphic engine. Thus, if an
application can be compiled to work with either ggi or sdl, then it should
be faster using ggi.

I am using ultra-sparc U2 with a very normal video card, what should I
choose if an application (game or video player) support both SDL and GGI?
And should I compile libsdl with "ggi" USE flag?
--
éäèæ Real SoftService
http://www.realss.com