Sometimes that happens, too much information. If I had to make a
decision, in your case, I'd use ext3. Everyone said it was stable,
reliable. All the others show some cases of failure. Maybe you can put
two test volume with reiserfs and xfs with data that is not really
significant and benchmark, test for data corruption, etc.

You can't go wrong with ext3. ;)