From: Mark Knecht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April 2005 2:39 PM
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Don't read the boot CD

Did you burn the data file or burn the iso? If you look at the CD in
Windows what do you see? (Should be folders and files - not a single iso
file.

Next, does your PC boot from CD. Some people turn that off or place it
after the hard drive so they can leave a CD in and still boot. check
BIOS.

Third - if you have more than one CD drive then try the other one.

cheers,
Mark