On Thursday 21 April 2005 06:58 pm, Maxim Vexler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since the first public release of resiser4 it came a long way, but yet
> I haven't seen even one tool that can resize a reiser partition.

I heard a rumor that a resizer for reiser4 would only be available
commercially.

The only reason I don't use reiser4 right now is because of this issue
(lack of resizer).  At some point, I figure I'll try and write one myself;
libreiser4 (at least) is GPL'd and I'd like to get back to hacking C to
make me appreciate my day job of hacking jsps.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]