Monday 02 May 2005 11.27-n, Nick Rout ezt írta:
> On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 10:50 +0200, Spider wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 10:35 +0200, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
> > > I'm looking for a smtp mail-client that can send emails from a script,
> > > from different from addresses and can use text files as body text, at
> > > this time i just looked at pine, but i don't thik thats possible.
> > > What are othe posibilities ?
> > *  mail-client/mailx
> >       Latest version available: 8.1.2.20040524-r1
> >       Latest version installed: 8.1.2.20040524-r1
> >       Size of downloaded files: 126 kB
> >       Homepage:    http://www.debian.org
> > shell scripts.
> >
> > its the classical one to do. otherwise you can use /usr/sbin/sendmail
> > directly.
> yep and then you can do stuff like:
> cat silly_text_file|mail -s "this is from the command line"
> gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
> (thats all one line of course)

end with 'nail' you can add attachments too to your mail -> emerge nail.

relate to the official business of Online Business Technologies Corp.
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. In such cases
Online Business Technologies Corp. will not bear the responsibility of
consequences.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
system manager immediately by responding to this email and then delete
it from your system.

A levelben foglalt, nem az Online Rt. hivatalos uzletmenetevel kapcsolatos
velemenyek vagy mas informaciok vonatkozasaban az Online Rt. nem vallal
felelosseget.
Amennyiben a level valamely hiba folytan jutott Onhoz, kerjuk, hogy
valaszlevelben azonnal ertesitse a rendszer uzemeltetojet, majd torolje ki
a levelet rendszerebol!