I was under the impression that the iso filesystem is
read only.  Of course, you could mount the iso on a
loop and create a new iso from those files.

If I create an iso with mkisofs -udf then I am able to
mount -t udf -o loop,rw but there is no extra space on
the filesystem to add files.  I use mkudffs from the
udftools package when I need a writable udf
filesystem.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You can mount the iso on a loop device and
> manipuilate it there.
>

> > From: Sad Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: 2005/05/20 Fri PM 04:01:59 EDT
> > To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
> > Subject: [gentoo-user] adding files to an iso
> image
> >
> > Does anyone know of a linux based prog to add
> files to an iso image?
> > There are windows based ones but thats a route I'd
> rather not go down.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > --

Yahoo! Mail