On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 12:07:01AM -0400, A. Khattri wrote
> On Sat, 21 May 2005, Walter Dnes wrote:
>
> >   I saw this on one machine, and thought maybe the machine was flakey.
> > Now I see it on another machine.  The 2005.0 install CD comes up with a
> > gazillion devices in /dev but there is no floppy drive!!!  Is this a
> > reportable bug?  Is there a way to force it make the appropriate device?
>
> man MAKEDEV

  I know how to do it manually.  The point I was trying to make is that
it's weird that floppies are not supported by default by *THE INSTALL
CD*.  What were they thinking?

--
Walter Dnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will