I didnt have to pay anything for the license that I received.  I dunno,
maybe it will expire sometime, but it seems to be workin pretty good
right now.  I dl'd it and tried it out today as I'd never heard of it
before.  I know that the pro version costs, but from what I read, the
personal version is just that, a personal free version that doesnt have
some of the features of the pro version.