I upgraded xorg-server to 1.7.6 (and the few associated packages) a few
days ago, and since then I seem to spuriously loose some key presses
when typing fast. This only happens in X, not on the console. The box is
a Dell Latitude E6500 laptop.

I have already re-emerged all necessary drivers (xf86-input-keyboard in
particular, I'm not using evdev), and there were no other upgrades
during that time. But no success.

I'm using xf86-video-intel-2.11.0. I have tried downgrading to
2.10.0-r1, which I was using with xorg-server-1.6.5. Still no success.

This is extremely annoying. Am I the only one seeing this? Any ideas how
I could solve the issue, short of downgrading xorg-server, which I would
like to avoid?

-- Remy