Dale writes:

> Alan McKinnon wrote:

> > And someone else reported that heir konqueror does it too. If these
> > things are related that would cancel out Firefox itself and move
> > over to the video system

Well, my KDE does so many weird things, this still might be unrelated.
Similar problems are repeating keys, when suddenly the last key pressed is
output over and over again. When I move the mouse and another window gets
the focus, it gets the keypresses, too. I can deativate it by  switching
to a text console (it does nto happen here), and pressing all kinds of
keys at once.
And from time to time some modifier key like shift or ctrl gets stuck
virtually. Again, pressing those modifier keys all at once like crazy ends
this.
And today all modifier keys suddenly stopped working at all. I had to log
out and in again.

> If that's the case, I have a Nvidia card and use the Nvidia drivers.
> Someone seeing this have something different?

I am using the ati-drivers / fglrx.

        Wonko