Thanks

I tried many times rc-update del the service and add them back in, it isn't
work.......

here is the output of rc-update -s -v, I cannot find out there is anything
error...

                 fuse |
          crypto-loop |
              numlock |
               procfs |                                   boot
            pydoc-3.1 |
         avahi-daemon |
                acpid |
        device-mapper |
              modules |                                   boot
                local |          nonetwork                     default
               net.lo |                                   boot
            alsasound |                                   boot
       lvm-monitoring |
              swclock |
                  xdm |                                        default
             dmeventd |
                 swap |                                   boot
                 sshd |
                 udev |                    sysinit
          staticroute |
           fbcondecor |
            savecache | shutdown
             mount-ro | shutdown
             net.eth0 |
         termencoding |                                   boot
     udev-dev-tarball |
             netmount |                                        default
                dmesg |                    sysinit
              network |
           consolekit |                                        default
                devfs |                    sysinit
                 root |                                   boot
              urandom |                                   boot
            xdm-setup |
                  gpm |
           atieventsd |
               rsyncd |
       udev-postmount |                                        default
          consolefont |                                   boot
             hostname |                                   boot
                sysfs |
              pciparm |
       NetworkManager |                                        default
            pydoc-2.6 |
               esound |
           vixie-cron |                                        default
                 fsck |                                   boot
            syslog-ng |                                        default
               sysctl |                                   boot
                 mtab |                                   boot
                 dbus |
                 ntpd |
       avahi-dnsconfd |
             bootmisc |                                   boot
            killprocs | shutdown
               dhcpcd |
           ntp-client |
           udev-mount |
           localmount |                                   boot
              hwclock |                                   boot
                  lvm |
                 nscd |
              keymaps |                                   boot
ch-laptop ch # rc-update show
               procfs |                                   boot
              modules |                                   boot
                local |          nonetwork                     default
               net.lo |                                   boot
            alsasound |                                   boot
                  xdm |                                        default
                 swap |                                   boot
                 udev |                    sysinit
            savecache | shutdown
             mount-ro | shutdown
         termencoding |                                   boot
             netmount |                                        default
                dmesg |                    sysinit
           consolekit |                                        default
                devfs |                    sysinit
                 root |                                   boot
              urandom |                                   boot
       udev-postmount |                                        default
          consolefont |                                   boot
             hostname |                                   boot
       NetworkManager |                                        default
           vixie-cron |                                        default
                 fsck |                                   boot
            syslog-ng |                                        default
               sysctl |                                   boot
                 mtab |                                   boot
             bootmisc |                                   boot
            killprocs | shutdown
           localmount |                                   boot
              hwclock |                                   boot
              keymaps |                                   boot