Hi All,

I've set up an IMAP account on Kmail and the first time I logged in it flagged
up that the SSL certificate offered by the server was not valid.  I accepted
it and ticked to save it and not ask me again.

This seems to me has caused Kmail to never again check mail on that account
(it tries to, but never connects).  My assumption (judging from other accounts
(on the same mail server) is that the certificate session expires, but it does
not start a new session because of some malfunction with the certificate and
the fact that I asked it to save it as accepted.  Other accounts, bring up a
notification, I have to accept the certificate afresh and then they connect
normally.

Any idea how I can reset this certificate as far as Kmail is concerned?  When
has it stored my clicking to save the acceptance of the certificate and how
can I reset this?
--
Regards,
Mick