On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Grant Edwards
<grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Do you have some custom css stylesheets that override the default or
>> something?
>
> Nope.  Not that I know of.  I presume I'd have to do something I'd
> likely remember?

Yes, you would definitely remember if you did it...

Anyway, I think perhaps we must be running considerably different
resolutions and text sizes...playing around here a bit more and you
are correct, the text will only reformat to the width of the longest
code block before the horizontal scroll appears. On the "Creating a
Cross-Compiler" page you linked to the longest code block is still
only half the width of my screen, so it's not really a problem on my
system.

Support the mob or mysteriously disappear...
I'm on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/badcomputer/