On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 03:16:24 +0100 Stroller
<strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

> On 1 Oct 2010, at 23:18, Renat Golubchyk wrote:
> > On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:13:24 +0000 (UTC) Grant Edwards
> > <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I've noticed recently that the Gentoo handbook web pages are
> >> ridiculously wide. (It seems to me that they didn't used to be,
> >> but I wouldn't swear to that).
> >
> > As fas as I can remember they've always been that wide.
>
> I'm sure you're mistaken.

May be. But PDF files that I "printed" in 2006 for offline reference
surely look the same to me as they do if I "print" them now. Comparing
printable page with online version I can't see any code that would
limit the text width. Take a look at old Gentoo docs with Wayback
Machine. They look now exactly the same way as they did 8 years ago.

Cheers,
Renat

--
Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
durch die sie entstanden sind.