Hi,

I'm installing fluxbox, got it emerged so far, and am trying to figure out a couple things. Here it is in a nutshell. I use KDE but want a back up in case a upgrade goes bad. I'm wanting to set it up so that I can select fluxbox in kdm when I login but I also want to know how to start fluxbox even if kdm doesn't work. I'm thinking kdm will just magically see fluxbox and offer the option but haven't' logged out to test the theory yet. Is starting fluxbox without kdm as easy as typing "startfluxbox" in a console as a user? Surely it can't be that easy.

Somebody help me clear up the mud a bit.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)