Philip Webb wrote:
101027 Dale wrote:
It's sort of hard to check my email with no GUI tho.
Have you looked at Mutt ?

I'm guessing it is a command line thing. I like a GUI. I could have used Lynx to access my email and not even have fluxbox. ^_^ Gmail has web access so I could do it that way I guess.

Notice I said it was hard not impossible? I think impossible for me would have been more accurate tho. Lynx is not on my list of things I like and I suspect mutt would be second. lol

I got KDE, I got Fluxbox. As long as X itself is working, I'm good to go. I hope anyway.

Dale

:-)  :-)