> but should I now have perl modules spread
>>
>> across my filesystem that aren't known by portage?  Is there any way
>> to clean them up?  Would installing the same Bundle with g-cpan be
>> guaranteed to straighten everything out?
>>
> qfile -orphans ?

That sounds promising but I get:

# qfile --orphans
Usage: qfile <opts> <filename> : list all pkgs owning files

  -e, --exact          * Exact match
  -f, --from     <arg> * Read arguments from file <arg> ("-" for stdin)
  -m, --max-args <arg> * Treat from file arguments by groups of <arg>
(defaults to 5000)
  -o, --orphans        * List orphan files
  -R, --root-prefix    * Assume arguments are already prefixed by $ROOT
  -x, --exclude  <arg> * Don't look in package <arg>
  -S, --slots          * Display installed packages with slots
  -v, --verbose        * Make a lot of noise
  -q, --quiet          * Tighter output; suppress warnings
  -C, --nocolor        * Don't output color
  -h, --help           * Print this help and exit
  -V, --version        * Print version and exit

I'm not sure what it's asking me to do.

- Grant