On 11/27/2010 11:00 AM, Valmor de Almeida wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to install wine on my system which I recently changed from
no-multilib to multilib; so this may be causing this problem. The emerge
issue is here

checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for GL/glx.h... yes
checking for GL/glu.h... yes
checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
checking for -lGL... not found
checking for -lGL... not found
checking for -lGLU... not found

I just got a shock when searching my ~amd64 machine for libGL.so:  the
32-bit version was missing from my machine :(  That file is supposed to
be in /usr/lib32/opengl/x11-org/lib/ but it was gone.

I re-emerged emul-linux-x86-opengl and it's back again.  Maybe you have
the same problem?

Do you use the proprietary nividia video drivers?  eselect opengl does
mess with symlinks to files like libGL.