Dale wrote:

> masterprometheus wrote:
>> Dale wrote:

>> Your motherboard includes a serial port header. The only thing you
need
>> is a port like this one :
>>
>> http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat_id=3543&sku=09480#
>>

> Thanks for the link.  If the mobo does have that when it gets here,
I'll
> be ordering that.

Your mobo has that connector. You can see it in newegg's pictures.

>> Which coolermaster you picked ? Good luck.

> I picked this monster:
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160
>
> I got it in already and it is nice, especially compared to my old case.

It's a great one. Would be my choice too if I had to buy a new chassis.
The price is more than you paid for your CPU and you're saying you don't
have money for a better mobo :) ? Actually paying for a good computer
case is a great idea, you won't regret.

BTW something I forgot to mention is that the other expensive gigabyte
mobo has a dedicated memory (128 MB DDR3) for its integrated graphics
(called sideport memory by AMD). Not a big deal but it's a nice feature.

Last, I hope you have a good PSU, don't use a crappy one. If you need
help picking one, don't hesitate to ask.