Am 30.01.2011 14:55, schrieb meino.cra...@gmx.de:

> Hi,
>
> I have three ogg-files (audio) which I want to concatenate
> in a way, so that as much as possible of the audio quality
> will be preserved and the result should be an ogg-file again,
> which not only plays ok, because mplayer or what ever simply
> skipps over format violations but is of a valid ogg format.
>
> How can I do this ?

There is ogmcat which belongs to ogmtools. However, it explicitly says
in its man-page that it does not work. You might still try it out.

Can it be a Matroska file, as well? There is an option in mkvmerge to
append streams in MKV/MKA, as well. Maybe that one works better.

Hope this helps,
Florian Philipp