Hi

I think that any of the live CDs are going to give you problems with 64MB
RAM. I think the minimal ISO is a live CD that allows you to install Gentoo
from there. You can try installing another distro on the harddrive and then
installing gentoo using that distro.

Compiling Gentoo on such an old machine is very brave, I hope you intend to
use distcc.

Regards
Dirk