Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan wrote:
Hi Dirk,

Yes I noticed that. Most websites that I search for did not recommend running Linux live-cd on 64MB RAM.

Looks like to have to search for distro that is tailored for embedded system.

Thanks.

You may want to check on Damn Small Linux. One of the older versions may work with that amount of ram.

All that said, I'm not sure what you can run on that either. When you go to compile something, you are going to run out of ram very quickly. Just booting up is going to need that much. Running anything on top of that is going to be very slow. I would also put a good amount of swap on there too. It may be slow but it may also prevent a crash.

Dale

:-)  :-)