Paul Hartman wrote:
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Dale<rdalek1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
And if we should set python to 2.7, should we remove python-2.6?  I don't
think we want to break something, portage in particular.  ;-)
I have no trace of python-2.6 on my system at this point and I'm
getting along just fine with 2.7 as my active python.

Out of curiosity, how long you, or someone else, been using python 2.7? You emerged a few packages with no issues so far? I'm sort of skidish on anything other than minor updates to python. If I mess it up, portage may bite me. o_O We all know a broken portage is not a good thing.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)