Todd Goodman <t...@bonedaddy.net> writes:

[...]

> You won't really break anything by changing the log levels.

Todd, your post was really a boost for me.  And thanks for you kind
offer of looking things over.

[...]

Mick wrote:
> No worries!  I'm no iptables guru, but I'm still here!  ;-)

[...]

Mick, your post was another really info packed and helpful response.

This really sucks since I think right now is the proper time to pursue
this stuff full tilt.

However, life is intervening and I am leaving for Atlanta (from Gary
IN) tomorrow with an old beatup 1979 1 ton ford pulling a gooseneck
trailer.  I have quite a lot to do suddenly to get things ready with
the old beater so it will be a good while before I can get back to
this.

I suspect I've about worn out the OT thread by now, so won't renew it,
but I hope I will not be wearing out my welcome if I call on either of
you by private email if I get in deep doo doo, when I do get back at
this.

I think both of your input on this is so full and thorough that I may
be able to get it figured out now without further pestering.