On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 10:45:31PM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> Kevin, can you upload your PGP/GPG key to a public keyserver, otherwise
> the only point of signing your mails is to cause mailers to slow down
> while trying to check a signature against an unavailable key.

I know what you mean. I hate it when mutt stalls for ages while GPG
looks for the key. My key is in subkeys.pgp.net and I *thought* the
major keyservers exchanged keys. Is there a particular keyserver you
would like me to upload it to?

I suppose there's no reason I even need to sign messages to the list.
It's just a habit to sign e-mail.

--
Kevin McCarthy <sign...@gentoo.org>