On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 10:44:10AM -0300, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:

> Considering the confusing nature of the error and the easyness which it is
> fixed with, should'n it be in a faq or something?

Well, I suppose the handbook could be changed to explain that no only do
you have to set the timezone and UTC/local settings for you clock, but
you also have to make sure it is set. Unfortunately, adding this
specific problem to a FAQ is problematic because there are dozens of
errors and problems that can come from a mis-set clock. It would be
difficult to cover them all.

--
Kevin McCarthy <sign...@gentoo.org>