On Tue, 17 May 2011 01:49:29 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

 should be
> referred to using the neuter form of pronouns, i.e. "it", as befitting
> their overall contribution to humanity.
>
> You see what I did there? You see how I recovered with a witty reposte
> without even blinking an eye? It takes nerves of steel and much
> practise to pull that one off, I tell you!
>
> Let's see how long it takes Neil to find the grammar errors in that
> lot :-)

Well, since you asked...

> All objects of technology (aka stuff what we work on),

Stuff WHAT we work on?

> Users, n00bs, marketing persons, hairdressers, telephone handset
> sanitizers and other assorted riff-raff of the human species

Douglas Adams was English, our second greatest writer, so that should be
telephone sanitiser - but that's nit-picking, even form me :)

Oh, and it should be grammatical errors :P

--
Neil Bothwick

I don't have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.