Grant wrote:
I bet that's just old stock.  I can't find a single motherboard with
Nvidia graphics and an AM3+ or FM1 socket on newegg.com.

- Grant

I didn't see a AM3+ either. May have to buy a mobo and a separate video card. At least that way, you can get what you really want. This is one reason I buy separate pieces. I don't need a supped up video card but do want a decent mobo. When I buy separately, I can put a little extra into my mobo and save on the card. Of course, my last build has a donated card. Works great for me. Does stumble a little on the very HD video of the Asteroid Galaxy Tour singing the Golden Age tho. Since it does it in the same place and only on the one video, I'm wondering if it was recorded that way somehow. :/

You may want to check pricewatch, tigerdirect and just froogle for a while. Eventually you can narrow down what you are looking for and just find the better deal. It's a plan anyway.

Dale

:-)  :-)