On Monday 18 July 2011 21:39:41 Stroller did opine thusly:
> On 18 July 2011, at 14:50, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, I think he'll be eligible for parole beginning 2023.
> >
> > please refrain yourself from idiotic remarks like this.
>
> You really have no authority to talk, Volker.
>
> I seem to recall you can't even recognise filesystem corruption,
> likely a hard-drive failing with physical errors:
>
>    On 3 June 2011, at 02:32, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
>
>    Next time I sat on a mac there were 37gb of stuff in trash. The
> poor owner tried to delete them. MacOS showed the apropriate
> reaction, no error anyway - and no file was deleted.
>
>    Had to go down to the shell - and even after that some crap was
> still left.  Undeletable and with no error messages or informations
> why.
>
> Stop posting idiotic remarks yourself, then you'll have a place to
> talk from.

Ah, here we go. The regular once-a-week-gentoo-user-fight-fest.

But we missed the last 4 instalments. I'd been swamped at work and
couldn't be bothered jumping into the middle of a good fight. What
excuse do you two have?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com