On Tuesday 19 July 2011 12:39:09 Stroller wrote:
> On 19 July 2011, at 00:36, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> >
> >> You were wrong, and your ego did not permit you to acknowledge that.
> >> This is totally consistent with all your previous behaviour.
> >
> > I am still right, you are attacking me for no reason whatsoever.
> >
> > Which is consistent with your trolling in your first post in this
> > thread.
>
> I'm calling you out on your consistent long-term pattern of behaviour on
> this list.
> >> You probably have some kind of mental problem or hereditary defect,
> >> but that doesn't mean the rest of us should have to put up with your
> >> behaviour.>
> > But we should put up with you trolling around and then acting all
> > insulted and whiney when told to stop it?
>
> Unless there is some family or intimate connection the rest of us are
> unaware of, there are no grounds for you to be offended on behalf of a
> convicted murderer.

I am not offended because of a murderer. I am offended by your weak trolling.
Somebody asks some raiser4 related questions and little trolls like you pop up
and spout their crap. All the fucking time.

> Regardless of whether or not they thought the joke funny, anyone else would
> have asked nicely

sorry, but 'nicely' and a tasteless attempt in trolling don't fit well.

> , because that's the kind of social lubricant most people
> employ. Do you know why they do that, Volker? Because people don't think
> you're such an asshole if you ask nicely.
>
> You had to use the word "idiotic", apparently because it makes you feel big,
> like in your head you have more stature, when you slap someone else down.

no, I used it because your 'joke' was idiotic. Beware: I did not call yourself
an idiot. A suble difference you should have thought about.

I am sick of people who troll around and then go all whiney when put down. You
can either handle the flames or you restrain yourself. It seems that you
aren't able to do either so you have to go into whiney little moral instance
mode.

Well done.

--
#163933