Todd Goodman wrote:
Dale (and whoever else was having problems with Firefox and X hangs,)

I don't know if you've seen it but:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2011/7/24/54

looks like a thread that might be applicable?

Todd

That does look interesting. I had a few times where mine would just hang and I could use the SysReq keys but most of the time it just plain paniced.

I'm not subscribed so if you see something interesting, let me know. I wish I could let them know it also causes kernel panics as well. I suspect tho that whatever fix they come up with, it will fix it all. I may go back to a older kernel too. lol That may work for a temp fix anyway.

Thanks very much for the link. At least it is not just me and they know about it now.

Dale

:-)  :-)