Hello List,

I'm sure I saw a thread recently describing progress in understanding and
using grub-2, but now I can't find it. I have six months of articles here
too, and I've searched gmane and the gentoo archive. Perhaps I'm being
dense, or maybe it was on another list.

I want to try another distro on an oldish box, but its gentoo grub can't
chain to the grub-2 on another boot partition - it reports an invalid
executable format, or something like that.

Looks like time to bone up on grub-2 as it's the Coming Thing.

--
Rgds
Peter           Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23