Dale wrote:
Howdy,

As most know, I started using LVM a bit ago. I noticed something odd tho. KDE's device notifier thingy sees the LVM partition and even gives the mount/unmount option. This makes me wonder. I'm concerned that I may click that thing by mistake. I already did it once but luckily I was downloading a NCIS episode and Seamonkey had it in use. That kept if from unmounting. None of my other partitions or drives show up except the LVM one. I do have it set to not show the regular drives but I guess LVM is not regular. It does show a CD or USB stick as normal tho. That is all I want it to show really. I have Removable Devices Only clicked in the settings.

My question is, how to make it not show up in there? I looked and I can't find anything to prevent it.

Ideas?

Dale

:-)  :-)

LOL This is funny. I fixed it. On the little device notifier thingy, left click then go to the device you want to hide, right click then click the hide button. I'm glad I pushed with the wrong finger. My meds are acting strange tonight. o_O

Now everybody knows how to fix this.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!