On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 23:12:42 +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:

> > I don't use LVM but I suspect that on this list that would be the #1
> > recommendation to take care of the numbers question.

> Everytime I read some guide on LVM, my eyes becomes blurry, the room
> starts spinning, and I can hear wolves howling ... :D
>
> Seriously, LVM looks mighty nice, but it also looks (and is!) mighty
> complex.

It may look it, but you only have to learn the concepts once. That many
physical partitions will be extra work forever, imagine what happens when
one of the middle ones is no longer big enough.

Seriously, spend half an hour reading up on LVM and you'll never regret
it.

--
Neil Bothwick

RAM disk is *not* an installation procedure.