On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 06:13:22PM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:

> Indeed, that change gave me a 'wtf moment' for awhile. I used --jobs, and
> the one time I purposefully emerge using single job to debug a failure...
> the output is still MIA. Luckily it wasn't an emergency so I still had the
> mind to do 'man emerge'.

My PORTAGE_ELOG_CLASSES contains the item "log". Thusly for each package I
emerge I get a file in /var/log/portage wuth the compile output as content.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.

“I'm always right.
This time I'm just even more right than usual.” – Linus Torvalds