On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 07:25:22PM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 18:07, Pandu Poluan <pa...@poluan.info> wrote:
> > I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And why?
> >

> To be clearer: a curses-based Torrent client is preferred, but if the
> best recommended is a pure CLI one, then so be it.
>
> I am *not* going to install any GUI just to download torrents :-)

I haven’t used it yet as I rarely use torrent at all, but elinks, being a
curses-based web browser, has torrent support. I imagine it shows torrents in
its download manager.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.

The circle is the parallel to the dot.