On 29.12.2011 12:07, Pandu Poluan wrote:
> I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And why?
>
> Rgds,
I'm definitely a fan (and user) of deluge. It has nice plugins, and can
receive torrents from rss-parser flexget, which is very nice for
tv-shows -> ezrss.it.

But this was not meant to be the 3rd msg regarding deluge - I wanted to
add: "rtorrent" - works very well and is curses based, but does lack a
daemon-mode. Now there is a optional web-frontend: rutorrent.

Bye,
Daniel

--
PGP key @ http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xBB9D4887&op=get
# gpg --recv-keys --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0xBB9D4887