On Sat, 2011-12-31 at 09:59 -0500, Jeff Cranmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting an error when trying to emerge phonon-gstreamer on my
> amdfam10 system.  The compilation error is 'undefined reference to
> 'typeinfo for Phonon::StreamInterface'
>
> Has anyone else seem this error?  I'm trying to clear out all remaining
> items in an emerge -NDuav world prior to debugging some kde startup
> problems.
>
> Thanks

PS:  I'm not sure what package requires this.  By individually updating
all the packages in world and system showing as updates, I now have the
situation where either an emerge -Duav system or emerge -Duav world only
returned new package media-libs/phonon-gstreamer as a requirement.
revdep-rebuild returns that my system is consistent without this
package.

Jeff