On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:28:50 -0500, Christopher Kurtis Koeber wrote:

> With PhotoRec, I can recover parts of the MySQL Database but I cannot
> get the important *.MYD files because I guess PhotoRec doesn't have the
> signatures for that type of file.

AFAIR Photorec will recover any type of file ans it just follows block
pointers. However, files it does not recognise are given meaningless
names, so you would have to trawl through all the files it recovered
looking for some indication that they are the files you need.

--
Neil Bothwick

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?