I forwarded this message to the other programmer of laby that is maintaining
the homepage. I let you know what we can do.

I never used wget. But could you specify that he downloads everthing from
"http://laby.toybox.de/download15/"; ? Because there I will store all the
future versions of the game. The names will change. But it will always be
only one file.

Maybe its even possible to find out whats the name of the file?

I know nothing about wget. But try to help as far as can!