On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:40:33 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> When $LUSER fills up his drive it can be that root is the only user
> that can properly mount and access the filesystem. So whatever the
> $LUSER was doing that filled up the drive needs to be undone by root,
> probably by shuffling stuff around.

I've never failed to fix that by deleting a file as the user that created
it, usually the partial file that caused the problem, but I can see why
you may want to keep a small amount reserved for that.

However, I still don't get the "-m 0 increases fragmentation" thing.

--
Neil Bothwick

My friends went to alt.california, and all they brought
me was this lousy sig.