>> I just received the new Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook and I'm trying to
>> install Gentoo but I can't get install-amd64-minimal-20120223.iso to
>> boot via a USB key.
>
> Have you tested your boot USB keys on another machine?

Gentoo is installed but I can't get my USB->ethernet adapter to bring
up an eth0 (or any other) interface.  It works if I boot the Kubuntu
USB key.  I've definitely built the correct driver into the kernel
(mcs7380).  I'm going through an emerge world right now to bring
everything up to date.  Is there anything else I might need to do?

- Grant