On 8/23/05, Michael Kintzios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have you set all the internal clients up as stratum 3, your internal
> server as stratum 2 and your external reference timeservers as stratum
> 1?

No, but do I have to do this manually?
It seems ntp can discover the stratum of the servers by itself.
I have put all the servers I was using in my local server in one
workstation, and am monitoring it now. It seems it's always picking
one of them as peer, though it varies a lot.

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477