On March 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:48:54 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Hill, Jr. wrote:
>
> > And for the Lennart fanboi, his coding is
> > so questionable that "Lennartware" has become derogatory slang. (Of
> > course, you already know that.)
>
> And this is such a common term nowadays that when Googling for
> Lennartware only one reference to it turn up on the first page, and that
> is your post!
>
> I suppose by quoting your post I have doubled the popularity of this
> commonplace slang :-O
>
> This whole systemd for and against thread has turned up some interesting
> points - interspersed with vague handwaving from you.
>

> --
> Neil Bothwick

mingdao@workstation ~ $ grep Lennartware irclogs/*
irclogs/#gentoo-dev.log:09:01 <@bonsaikitten> Caster: do you see now why I
don't appreciate Lennartware?
irclogs/#gentoo.log:10:56 <@bonsaikitten> Zaba: Lennartware. Linux needs to
be more like MacOS

https://s6-us2.startpage.com/do/search?cmd=process_search&pid=04014d679c59b80b606405a6fe33495a
  <--- 4 references

Various other mentions of systemd being nefarious software are mostly
amongst kernel devs and might not use the word "Lennartware", but the
logical reasons why systemd is a _bad_ idea are the same.
--
Happy Penguin Computers    >`)
126 Fenco Drive            ( \