  From: Zhang Jun
  To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
  Sent: Monday, 23 April, 2012 03:50
  Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] laptop screen goes dark in boot

  I get the dmesg log and kernel config, forgot to get the rc.log ( using
windows now ).
  please help to have a look on these files,
  also tryed boot with different kernel parameters for acpi, only acpi=off
works, but I don't think it is a good idea.
  I'm using grub4dos with "kernel (hd0,7)/kernel-3.0.17-r1 root=/dev/sda9 ro
quiet vga=792 gentoo=nodevfs acpi_enforce_resources=lax resume=swap:/dev/sda7",
remove the "acpi_enforce_resources=lax" also not works.

  thanks!

  On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Michael Scherer <a6702...@unet.univie.ac.at>